Friday, November 5, 2010

It was very nice to meet you W Family!

I met this sweet family through a friend's referral. I just love referrals!



They arrived ready to get down to business...the business of smiling that is!



And they have quite possibly the cutest 8 year old EVER!!!



Mom and Dad



The family



The parents again...



J, K and J



They were a real joy!



Such natural smiles from everyone!



I adore you...



SEE!! What did I tell you?!? Pure cuteness!



The entire time we were taking pictures, he wanted to have his made by the water, we finally made it and he was SO happy!



More of the gorgeous family.



And of the awesome parents...



the center of their world...



I love it when kids have their own ideas of how they want their pictures to be done. It makes them happy, which makes me happy!



It was very nice to meet you W family! I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from friends! Thanks for stopping by to say hello!